Birmingham, AL | Plant
Machine Maintenance A
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience
- Be able to troubleshoot injection-molding machines for mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and other failures.
- Read complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics and use them in troubleshooting problems.
- Be able to set molding dies and prepare the entire machine for production. Be knowledgeable to troubleshoot mold operations and perform repairs.
- Working knowledge of three-phase electricity, diagnosis of electrical and electronic circuits, PLC troubleshooting and programming.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts in alternate 3- and 4-day work cycles.
As a member of the Sterilite team, you will enjoy a starting rate commensurate with your experience. This position entitles you to Sterilite's excellent benefit program that includes paid vacation time, health insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), dental, vision and life and AD&D insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with a match, product discounts, and educational reimbursements.
Select here to apply on-line.
No phone calls please. Local candidates only. There is no relocation assistance offered for this position.
Sterilite Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.